Every meal is a chance to nourish your body and this superfood rich porridge will certainly set you up for the day!
I added spirulina and honey to the porridge mix and topped with blueberries, banana, sliced almonds, cacao and vanilla qnola and then sprinkled a beetroot and seed mix to top it off.
In addition to giving the porridge a beautiful blue/green tinge, spirulina is one the of most nutritious food sources on the planet and is rich in essential amino acids, iron, protein and vitamins, B, C, D and E.
- Almond milk
- Frozen blueberries
- Sliced almonds
- Cacao and vanilla qnola
- Beetroot and seed mix
- Mix the almond milk with the porridge oats and pop in the microwave for 2 mins
- Chop the banana
- Add 0.5 teaspoon of spirulina powder to the porridge and stir thoroughly
- Mix in the honey
- Pop the frozen blueberries into the microwave for 30 seconds to 1 minute
- Arrange the sliced banana in a circle on top of the porridge
- Add the blueberries to the middle of the banana circle
- Sprinkle the almonds over the top
- Sprinkle the qnola over the top
- Sprinkle the beetroot and seed mix over the top